Went and watched them play last night out of boredom. Worst team TV has had since the infancy of the school, around 03-04. Smith is a beast, best player in the region in my opinion and Shortridge isn't a bad player, after that it goes way down hill for the Panthers. I don't see them challenging for the D1 crown this year they could have fits going for their 6th consecutive BDD crown. Lebanon is athletic, and they used that to defeat Twin Valley. They play very deliberately, held the ball for around 2 minutes on one possession. Hendrickson can shoot, by far the best shooter on the team from what I saw. Cobb is very athletic but not much of a shot, he'll get into a ton of foul trouble this season. The game was played very slowly and he still was hampered by foul difficulties. I question Lebanon's depth, it's very bizarre to me for a team "that good" to play that slow. Furthermore, that rarely substituted even when players got into trouble. Lebanon got abused inside, Smith had 17 when I left late in the game, but in their defense I seriously doubt they will see anybody else that good inside. At this point I'd rank them second in Division 2 behind PV (no bias). Tallest player they have is 6'3 and PV runs out a 6'3 guard. If PV gets them in the tournament, Vaughn, Baker, and Vernon will need to go to work.